Tuesday 20 January 2009

Break free from TV


Break free from TV, originally uploaded by Human*Bean.

Last year while out on a walk on the moors, I came across a smashed up television. I thought it would make a great picture, so I took a few. At the time I had got rid of my TV licence in protest of the really dumbed down crap programming, and for ruining Dr Who. I am glad to say I have not watched it since.

I decided to digitally alter one of the photo's and this is the result. Burn TV Burn, and break free and find more entertainment in reality. That's why I'm online now. At least the internet is interactive and not just a propaganda box to feed us bullshit everyday. The TV is no longer the God of the masses, there are better things to do.

It reminds me of a brilliant song by the beatnigs. TV the drug of the nation

No comments:

Post a Comment